Here are some basics Tips how to install marble tile:
1. Always start with a clean, dry, level surface. If your surface is not clean your marble tiles will loosen.
2. Always make sure your surface is level. If your surface isn't level your marble tiles will crack.
I can't stress enough how important it is to start with a clean, dry and level surface.
3. Play with your marble tiles to create the layout you want. When you find the layout that you want mark the center. That is where you will be starting.
4. Watch out for the color thinset you use on your marble tile. Nearly all of the light colored marble tiles will have a degree of transparency to them. Using the wrong color thinset can change or distort the color of your marble tiles.
5. If needed, use spacers to insure proper separation. Make sure that your marble tiles are level and let them dry overnight.
6. Before you grout the floor, clean your marble tiles. Another bit of advice, use the proper cleaner on your marble tiles because the wrong cleaners can really mess up your marble tiles.
These are the very basic steps, Please call us for more Information